You probably do not give too much thought to the parts of a refrigerator until it breaks down, or before it is time to replace it. To ensure you get the most from this kitchen appliance it can be useful to know how it keeps your food and drinks cold—and Hialeah Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Continue reading to find out everything you should understand concerning how a refrigerator works, how it cools your food and drinks and if it is time to reach out to refrigerator repair Hialeah.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You will not find many homes that don’t feature a refrigerator in the kitchen. It has been a standard household appliance for many years. A refrigerator can store food at the optimal temperature, in order to reduce spoiling and limit the growth of bacteria. The concept of refrigeration starts by distributing the warmth from the inside of the unit to the outside, using principles of condensation and evaporation.
The components of a refrigerator are. For questions or service call Hialeah Appliance Repair:
The refrigerator compressor is both a motor and pump, and it is responsible for the circulation of refrigerant in the cooling system.
The compressor is an important piece of a refrigerator. You should call a professional company if the compressor is no longer working.
The condenser is located on the rear outside panel of the appliance and is there to emit the heat collected from within the refrigerator then out to the air.
The evaporator is housed in the inside of a refrigerator where it absorbs the heat trapped within it, effectively reducing the interior temperature.
The moment an evaporator is not working, it’s time to call a professional. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Liquified refrigerant is carried through a capillary tube which works as an expansion device to cool the gas inside, thereby turning the gas back into liquid.
A refrigerator thermostat will regulate the current temperature in the interior of a refrigerator, beginning a new cooling cycle as it is needed.
The thermostat in a refrigerator is very prone to malfunction. Troubleshoot and hire a technician in Hialeah for service right after an issue occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. Once the temperature within the refrigerator rises above the set point sensors alert the refrigerator compressor to start, and the cooling cycle begins. The appliance draws in the cool liquid refrigerant, condenses and pressurizes the liquid, and increases the temperature, so it can turn into a gas.
2. The compressor pushes the warm gas in the direction of the condenser coils on the outside of the appliance, where it comes in contact with warmer air temperature in the kitchen and returns back to a liquified state.
3. The cooled refrigerant continues its trip to the evaporator, finding its way through the many coils on the inside of the appliance and freezer.
4. The refrigerant then absorbs the hot air from the interior of the appliance, cooling the temperature back to the optimal set point.
5. The liquid then evaporates, and turns back to a gas, and returns to the compressor so it can then continue the cycle.
Refrigeration is found in many applications and household appliances, including heat pumps, AC units, refrigerators and residential freezers. By extracting heat from a single area and then relocating it to elsewhere the continuous cycle of refrigeration contributes in cooling a house, provides a optimal environment for food that is perishable, and helps with the manufacturing and storage of a lot of different everyday products and materials.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Does your refrigerator need service? You can schedule repair with Hialeah Appliance Repair.
Hialeah Appliance Repair can fix almost all standard models of refrigerators – that includes restaurant models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our experienced technicians in Hialeah undergo training to repair and troubleshoot problems with cooling, broken ice makers, issues with condensation, water puddles and leaks, bulbs, digital panels, smart controls and other malfunctions. We know all there is to know about refrigerator repair! We really do!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2020  Hialeah Appliance Repair